Commitment – this is a full-time position with flexible hours and some remote work hours are negotiable. Office location is in North Vancouver.
Remuneration – $45,000 - $50,000/yr with 4 weeks vacation
- Adjudicate sports grant submissions based on A4K eligibility guidelines
- Communicate effectively and establish relationships with families and key stakeholders (such as sports organizations, community partners, supporters)
- Track and report on sports grants on monthly basis to Executive Director & Board of Directors
- Monitor closely total grant budget allotted for each month
- Create reports on grant data in visual form (graphs, pie charts, other) as requested
- Assist with data entry of grant applications and payments, and donation revenue
- Assist with issuing tax receipts and other bookkeeping duties as required
- Assist with creating content for our monthly newsletter, blog, social media and website
- Assist with fundraising and community events
- Administrative and/or bookkeeping experience
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and communication software
- Experience with QuickBooks is an asset
- Experience creating and managing marketing/promotional materials including social media content is an asset
- Community-minded and enthusiastic team-player
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational & time management skills
- Professional and friendly phone manner & email etiquette
- Love of sports (and kids)!
If this opportunity with A4K excites you, then please send your resume and cover letter by email to Valerie Gosselin, Executive Director, at [email protected]. We thank all candidates who express interest in this offer in advance. We will only be contacting candidates selected for interviews.